panasonic tx-32lzd81 diseqc question

moordown66

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I 've got a panasonic tx-32lzd81 tv (freesat/freeview/other sat version) which does not come with diseqc, although it gives you the option to load channels from a number of satellites.

Is there a unit I can buy which I can put in line somehow which will diseqc enable the tv so I can use it with my 5w/13e/19.2e/28.2 & 28.5e fixed dish system using my existing 4 way diseqc switch which is on the wall by the dishes?

Did that make sense? I know what I'm on about!!!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
As the TV is not capable of producing Diseqc commands there can be no way to do what you appear to want to do, unless you create some sort of manual system for moving the dish perhaps based upon an old sat positioner

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is a mini DiSEqC switch, I use the MP-01 with my meter, the MP-02 has four DiSEqC memory positions, but not sure whether it can be used with a switch, try contacting Pulsat who should know.:)

_http://www.pulsat.com/satellite/site/details.php?product_id=98