Parties And Get Togther

afancier

afancier

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
Parties and get togther

Hey people

:) I guess we have to arrange parties in every cities (where ever we live) and others will try to reach there so we have contact with all satellites savvy. like have done many things first time in India. so I'm arranging first that type of party in Amritsar on 10th June Sunday 2007. and all people are invited. for detail you may call.
;)
thanks

mehra

mehra

SATELLITE SNIFFER
My Satellite Setup
2 Dish Tv Zenega STBs | 1 DM 800 HD Clone | 180 cm TX Rx Fibre offset Dish Antenna |
My Location
india
afancier said:
Parties and get togther

Hey people

:) I guess we have to arrange parties in every cities (where ever we live) and others will try to reach there so we have contact with all satellites savvy. like have done many things first time in India. so I'm arranging first that type of party in Amritsar on 10th June Sunday 2007. and all people are invited. for detail you may call.
;)
thanks
yes buddy ur idea is good. but unfortunately i didnt c any response. but c, its quite easy for me as its a distance of 4 hrs but many ppl are situated at far distances.they may find it difficult. otherwise this meeting idea is doing well in other forums. any way congrats. good initiative...! analoguesat, rolfw, topper and member are amongst the ones whom i wish to be here with us:p :-worship ;) to share experiences...welcome all of u, dear sirs...!

afancier

afancier

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
yes:cool:
I mean we have to start it may in first party only few people come but in future it can be huge success and it has to happen it all over country.

S

stuzeeuk

Dont eat yellow snow
My Satellite Setup
Triax 88, mulitblock
13E, 19E, 28E
DM 800HD
My Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Would love to represent the UK delegation, but not sure the missus would wear it ......

Any decent bars in Amritsar ?