Parts For Remote Control Repairs

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Looking to repair a number of remotes. Have fixed many, but now left with one that is beyond me (now a donor board) and three that need new parts - all split (probably dropped or thrown), 4Mhz (marked as 4.00S). Any idea where to get?

Pic attached.

Cheers

Attachments

• 4Mhz.JPG
    4Mhz.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 51

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
It is there now ...................... :-annoy

Oh, and with a shiny new Topic Title :-righton

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Blimey, these magnifying glasses must be doing my eyes in! I thought there was a repair section, but couldn´t see it for looking! (Or maybe down to best breast thread!)

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
You could try http://www.conrad.com/ce/

Never purchased anything from them but they do supply components and ship internationally...

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Which remote control are you trying to fix ?

I recall the 4MHz component, just not sure where (or how far back ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................)

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
CH its a programable one for a hotel. Don´t know the make (no manufacturer admits to it! - though in fairness they have been very robust).

Martin - How does this differ from Item number: 390068894658 which are much cheaper. The one you have shown me is much closer to the original.

Cheers

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
DishDick said:
CH its a programable one for a hotel. Don´t know the make (no manufacturer admits to it! - though in fairness they have been very robust).

Martin - How does this differ from Item number: 390068894658 which are much cheaper. The one you have shown me is much closer to the original.

Cheers
I have no idea dish dick, I just did a quick google on the info you gave and that's what turned up, maybe send a message to the cheaper one and tell him what you want and will item 390068894658 do the job :-)

DishDick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Gran Canaria
Thanks Martin. I think I am going mad or am just stupid. Are you searching on Google UK? What did you type? I don´t seem to be getting useful results from Google.

Cheers

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
yes searching goole uk I first started typing in 4.00S 4Mhz, that was all pointing to it being a resonator, so I then put into google uk 4.00S 4Mhz resonator, and that what it came up with, but I cant say if I am on the right track but maybe a good start ?.