Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500 CI+
Triax 90cm
Lots of PCs
My Location
Ireland
Hi all,

can you get Triax dish parts anywhere in UK/Ireland? It's an 88cm dish, and I need the original fixed mount.

For years I had the dish 36v motorised, and now I want to switch to diseq. Problem is that the dish is fitted to the heavy old actuator/ motorised type mount, Is there any easy way to modify this (taking bits off?) or does anybody sell the original mounting bracket?

It's not too easy to get stuff made around here, unfortunately.

Thanks for your help,

bartok.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've seen the polar mount for the TD series dishes, but not the standard AZEL mount, can you not just lock it up with a disconnected acuator and allign it to the satellite of your choice.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
bartok said:
Hi all,

can you get Triax dish parts anywhere in UK/Ireland? It's an 88cm dish, and I need the original fixed mount.

For years I had the dish 36v motorised, and now I want to switch to diseq. Problem is that the dish is fitted to the heavy old actuator/ motorised type mount, Is there any easy way to modify this (taking bits off?) or does anybody sell the original mounting bracket?

Thanks for your help,

bartok.
Your best bet for Ireland is Zintek in Greenhills/Tallaght/Dublin. Ph No In the book. Im sure they will sort you out.

EDW

Reaction score
bartok said:
Hi all,

Thanks for your help,

bartok.

Try this fella, got my spares free, no p&p either, bloody fantastic service.

Mike Roberts

mr@triax.co.uk