PAS 9 on Europe or Latin-America......desperately seeking helppppppppp

Good day guys.....I am writting from Perth, Western Australia.

Could someone with a C-band dish aimed at PAS9 help us pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Well here is the story!!! We normally watch a channel from Pas10 (3765 V 2941 3/4) but since last week we have been having problems with the signal levels....normal levels are at 40% after 4:00 pm Perth time (Perth is GMT +8) and then the signal disapears from 7:00 am to 3:00pm. (3.0 m mesh dish)

This channel is uplinked from Costa Rica to Pas 9 and then downlinked to somewhere in the NAPA valley (USA) and from here up to PAS 10.

I wish to find someone who could tell me if the following pas 9 frequency (4136 H 2941 3/4) is ON when the signal on PAS 10 is OFF.

Could anyone please check the Pas 9 frequency between the times shown below (according to your location) This is when the signal on Pas 10 is OFF.........I would really appreciate your help......

Australia Perth time : 7:00 am - 3:00 pm

Europe time: 5:00 pm - 1:00 am

Central America: 0:00 am - 8:00 am

Dont forget to state your location......thanks a million!!!!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
sigmma said:
Nice...no help...no worries mate!!!
Please do not take it personally I am sure it is just that we are all mainly Ku Band here
Have you tried any other forums???