Patch of STRONG SRT 3620 & 3610

kisondella

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
d122k7trb said:
Dear All,
For whom they own strong srt 3620 receivers. I've got the patches for you. Its a zip file. The procedure is:
1. Firstly, download the zip file on your PC.
2. Secondly, unzip it and read the doc file.
3. After upgrading your receiver use 6969 code to view the scrambled chaneles. I mean choose a scrambled channel and then enter the above code with you remote control, you must have been able to watch all the channels.
4. In case you didn't succeed for many (Multivisions) maybe. You'd better use the 8282 editing code to change the viaccess keys to have the picture.
5. In case you didn't succeed or have any questions or problems with it write to me, my mailing address is rb_minassian*yahoo.com I can send you the original ones by mail, without beeing compressed.

I tried them. They are OK.

Regards.

Software removed. Please read the rules - DO NOT post receiver flashes on this forum. Post a link to where it can be downloaded instead. Analoguesat
please send to my e-mail adress srt 3620 auto updating zip file my e-mail is

email address removed

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please do not ask for software to be emailed to you, but ask for a link to be provided.
This means the info is available for all members on the forum, and also stops the inevitable deluge of "me too" posts that follow.

kisondella

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
windows xp
My Location
please send to me the patched file of srt 3620 auto
my email address is cakisondella*yahoo.com

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
who's interested in strong 3620 software is now hard to find.
Therefore my Idea is to change your receiver or visit some sites like flysat.com and other strong support sites to decide what to do.

Regards,

Arbi.

splat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SRT 3620
My Location
Philippines
d122k7trb said:
d122k7trb said:
Dear All,
For whom they own strong srt 3620 receivers. I've got the patches for you. Its a zip file. The procedure is:
1. Firstly, download the zip file on your PC.
2. Secondly, unzip it and read the doc file.
3. After upgrading your receiver use 6969 code to view the scrambled chaneles. I mean choose a scrambled channel and then enter the above code with you remote control, you must have been able to watch all the channels.
4. In case you didn't succeed for many (Multivisions) maybe. You'd better use the 8282 editing code to change the viaccess keys to have the picture.
5. In case you didn't succeed or have any questions or problems with it write to me, my mailing address is I can send you the original ones by mail, without beeing compressed.

I tried them. They are OK.

Regards.

This is the link:

_http://www.satsat.net/forumdisplay.phps=87f917fa180f35a811995486f1a390f6&f=8

Can I ask for a new link?

the link no longer works.

thanks