patch radix dt-43s vaci

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi help me please
is there no one can help me , or every one is afraid 'O'-red , that it is new receiver also for them . :D

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi hallo every one , yet uptoo you guys to help me , i have written this to radix and this answer i have becommen
Dear Sir.
We didn’t support illegal cards. Only what you can do is to try it with Matrix or Magic CAM. This must work. Sorry but we can’t support you on this way
Best regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Zeki Kücük
A/S Service Manager
RADIX Electronic Vertriebs GmbH
Trompeterallee 234
41189 Mönchengladbach
Fax : + 49 [0]2166-1309666
E-Mail : zeki@radix-sat.de
Web : www.radix-sat.de
www.radixworld.com
An: zeki@radix-sat.de
Betreff: Re: please help
HI
DIr sir then tell me what should i do , becouse if the other card are not working then i have to give back , or if i used magic or matrix and joker madule will it work . is there any software for unlock the system , only you can help me becouse the receiver were my bithday prize from my wife and i would like to keep it , IT has fast memory that i have not seen with other receivers . the receiver go to other country to pakistan ,my home place , please do help me i know you are the only one can do something ,Will be waiting responce from you ,
your sincerely mnadeem
Hi again
I have written you a request and for help becouse i will send this receiver to pakistan and there gives no original cards , what should i do , i know only you can help me becouse i found no where any links for this receiver )(-red

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi here is the radix info ,
date:28.jan.2004,,
software version:DT-43S V1.0.00,, :rolleyes:
firmware:v1.2.1-16145a,, :cool:
terminal serial nomber:34-1-0001469,, )(-red
viaccess version:1.1R484,, :D
terminal application:1000.121 O-Ha

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi
SORRY TO SAY I HAVE ASKED MY QUESTION HERE BUT NOT EVEN THE MODRATE HAS ANSWER , :cool:
I KNOW THAY ALSO LOOKING , :D