Paul Burrel and the Queen

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Boys what do you think of this,the Queen new about this and Paul

Olso new about it as well that both new he did not steal the loot,also Pauls QC new he did not steal the loot. Pauls QC had advised him do not say nothing and let the trial go on and at the end of the day he would make plenty of money,because he could not loose the case as the 3 of them new he did not commit this crime. The QC had said to paul you did not want to bring in the Queen, thtas was his cover.

I hope lads you have got the things i am saying. Just like winning the pools for Paul.

What do you think.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Lads a nice way to make money because he was skint.

great move.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I'm not so sure whether I agree Mikeey, I believe that the guy was/is an obsessive royalist and genuinely found it difficult to contemplate bringing his private dealings with the royal familly, particularly the Queen, out into the open.

He was certainly obssesive with regard to Di, to the degree that he was contemplating suicide after her death and was certainly more to her than a butler, as many of her friends testify to.

Until more information comes out, we will not know fully what happened, but you are of course right, he will now be able to write his own ticket.

PS. He isn't skint, he's made a lot of money out of his book.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Lads the Queen must have a guilty mind to do these things, i wonder what her adviserers will say about that, i would suggest

to call up you Rolf, CH and our old QC 2old and go and help the Queen to resolve this, so she will not get in to trouble again.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf maybe his QC had advised him to say these things about

suicide to thro the public of balance,plus more money for him and the QC they could not have lost. It was like i said his QC was very good.

god bless you rolf.

at least you lads are honest." thank god"

regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No Mikeey, the suicide thing came out before the trial was thought of.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
We will wait and see how this will turn out Rolf ,thtis will be some storry when all the facts come out,as you say.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf i dont no, but if you say that,well i have made a mistake.

Sorry Rolf

Regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Lads it has taken the Queen a wee while to come out with the

"Truth"

What do you say.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
There seems to be a lot of confusion about whether Burrel mentioned the meeting to the police at the first interview, plus whether the police, when they did find out, then contacted the Queen's office to corroborate the story.

It is quite feasible that the Queen's office believed that there was perhaps other evidence at hand which made the details of the meeting irrelevant.

What ever way you look at it, the police and crown prosecution service have a lot of explaining to do. ;)

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolf there is wonthing for sure, "He Paul Burrell is cleared of stealing the Princess of Wales belongings and the case was after a intervention by the Queen was finished and that was the end of it.

regards mikeey

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Well

Somethings anyway

Of course the Queen has no idea how much is in the mans home as She has just found out

There could (but probably not ) be a second smaller case on some of the items that are a bit hotter property

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
the police it was setting up paul Burrel,should they be charged

with perveting the coarse of justice.Thats was not right,i hope CH

has got to say something about this.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
C H mind you, when the elite police go back home down the sewer

the mice have got to ware boiler suits on, so they dont get contaminated.

regards mikeey

leonardwolk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
none
Somehow your posts always confuses me, everytime my brain gets messed up.

Do you have any sources for the information? Could be interesting to see what motives the police had.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
I am not keeping on about it,but these people make me think about us. What if we were in the same position.

regards mikeey