My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
WARNING PAYPAL USERS-

Just had this email from "PoyPol"-

Dear Paypal Member.

We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security
measures. Your account has been randomly selected for this maintenance, and you will now be taken through a series of identity verification pages <http://www.paypal.com.cgi-bin-webscr@poypol.com/access/?O3z2igTK>

Protecting the security of your PayPal account is our primary concern, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

fraudulent Email

The above is a fraudulent email and i've reported it to PayPal and here is the reply from paypal-

Dear Chris,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Thank you for bringing this suspicious email to our attention. We can confirm that the email you received was not sent to you by PayPal. The website linked to this email is not a registered URL authorized or used by PayPal. We are currently investigating this incident fully. Please do not enter any personal or financial information into this website.

If you have surrendered any personal or financial information to this fraudulent website, you should immediately log into your PayPal Account and change your password and secret question and answer information. Any compromised financial information should be reported to the appropriate parties.

BEWARE

Have you seen the web page for poypol, just have a look at some of the questions they are asking, Like ATM PIN, credit card number, bank account number.... ??? would anyone be that stupid to enter details like that ?

have a look here poypol.com

take care
Chris.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Just tried the poypol link and looks like paypal have now closed it down!!

Chris.