Pehla basic channels watching in Tehran-Iran

suh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have Humax reciever.
My Location
Tehran, Iran
Dear,

I am recently transferred to Iran based in Tehran. Before coming here, I was in Al-khobar-Saudi Arabia and was watching Pehla basic on my humex reciever with small dish antenna. I brought my humex reciever and small dish antenna and I want to watch Pehla basic same as I was watching in Al-khobar using my humex receiver and small dish antenna.

I have the following questions:

1. In which direction I have to set my small dish antenna to watch Pehla basic channels? Could you please help me to find out setellite name, I have to set my dish antenna and I have to tune my humex reciever in order to watch pehla basic in Tehran-Iran?

2. Which frequencies, I have to tune in order to watch Pehla basic in Tehran-Iran?

This is my first time, I am using this service, and I hope you will solve my problem.

Let me know, If you need more clearifications....or any thing not you may have doughts....

Your help in answering my question will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Have a nice rest of the day.

Best Regards,

Shahzad

Cell:xxxxxxxxxx

suh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have Humax reciever.
My Location
Tehran, Iran
I fixed the issue.

azamna21

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
STAR SAT RECEIVER 6300 and Pehla Basic
My Location
riyadh
ok you fixed the problem i have also starsat 6300 reciver with card slot i want to see pahla basic it is changing code everyday from where i can get new code please help me for the site
thanks
_www.livedonya.blogspot.com