penta 1.09

Moschino

Reaction score
Okay everything seems to be luvly jubbly MR cams working okay no probs what i had to ask is ive managed to upgrade my cam to 1.08 but when i was browsing this site there was a file called penta 1.09 but they were under the old matrix cam section can they not be used with matrix reloaded and if they can whats the difference between that file and Mr v1.08. also when i go into my receiver under cam menu and if i want to edit the keys i can only edit keys for viaaccess 1 2 3 irdeto 1 2 3 and one other cant do conax cryptoworks or any other is that normal cos im sure this cam could deal with more encryption than just 2 or 3 also if i get a tit card as i have a laptop and a MR cam can i upgrade and read and write to that tit card via putting my MR in lappy and then putting card in MR or can that not be done and do i need to purchase a programmer for these cards cheers.

Moschino

wonderbar1

Reaction score
penta 1.09 is for the magic cam mate,if you have a tit card with infinity phoeniix programmer then conax is available on 1 west ,with the right file

Moschino

Reaction score
Okay is there not a way to program card via laptop or does it have to be done through this infinity box and theres no other way to do it with laptop????

T24

Info Exec
Reaction score
You have to use a programmer to program your card,like Infinity phoenix or Elvis

programmer.