Penta 2.0

stan1336

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hiya lads
On the Ushtar site there is a download for penta 2.0

does anyone know if this works with genuine mm cams and copies.
Also has it been tested yet
Cheers

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't heard of this yet, but I would use it with caution, in fact I would treat anything from that origin with caution, bearing in mind recent history.

haga

Reaction score
My Location
Essex
Hi all, mate of mine has been using penta 2 for a while, he has a copy cam and was using version 2 when a lot of cams died, he's still using it, although the read me file in 2 looks the same as 1.11.
As rolf say's, anything from that origin must be treated with caution.
haga

Nickolai

Reaction score
My Location
Berkshire
Reliable sources indicate that all PentaCrypt versions above 1.11 are "fakes", i.e. do not have additional functionality compared to the latest "official" release.

There are Pentas 1.15, 1.20 and apparently 2.0. :confused

Well, the general advice still stands - if you have a genuine CAM and are positive about it, have it under warranty or have a clone with a Toshiba chip - use Penta 1.11.

Otherwise, use Penta 1.09 or if you are desperate for C***x, try website of the clone CAM that you own for further advice.

pmcmill

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Sunny España
If memory serves me right Penta 2.0 is a wonderful piece of work . Basically it's Penta 1.0 and the guy changed the "1" for a "2" in the source code . Original or what ??