Performance of MCBS "Universal" STB for DD DTH

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
hi begar,

i have recently ordered matrix o3zone which is yet to be delivered. hope it is perfect. moreover i have ordered several things online through several websites, but never a problem occured. hope for the best this time

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
gauch21 said:
hi begar,

i have recently ordered matrix o3zone which is yet to be delivered. hope it is perfect. moreover i have ordered several things online through several websites, but never a problem occured. hope for the best this time

hi gauch
thnx for th information on ebay.
kindly inform the performance of the card.for which sats u r going 2 use it?
i have searched for the card in the ebay and found that viaccess irdeto etc are supported by this.most of the indian channels are conaxed whether it will support these channles?

begarkitta

Reaction score
Gauch,

Have you ever bought smart cards through mail-order (i.e., e-shopping)? Please help by sharing your experience.

Thkanks.

khuja

Fed up with Zee DTH
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dishtv DTH from Zee and Zenega receiver
My Location
India
gauch21 said:
hi begar,

Whether matrix will work on zenega? Which matrix is more useful . A lot of different versions are available it seems.

BharatPremi

Mera Bharat Mahan!!!
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P4 2.4 prescot, 512 RAM, 17" Monitor, 250GB HDD, Twinhan PCI DVB card on Agila 146 E
My Location
North East India
Whatever information you need on MCBS products, post it. I will most probably be there in their factory around last week of July for business works, so I can find out more for specific products.

As for CAMs, they are easily available in Mumbai. Also in NE india where I live, but most of the agents are from across the border and cant be trusted, so we rarely buy from them...

begarkitta

Reaction score
BharatPremi,

I am glad there is someone who has volunteered to get some information. Please let us know whether MCBS Universal receiver is just the Indian version of America's Scientific Atlanta or whether this receiver is a reduced version specially manufactured to be sold to poor and unsuspecting Indians. Is this receiver fully softgrade upgradable? Does it really have blind scan feature?

The MCBS home site is very poorly designed and provides no information. It is surprising that evern after the success story of INFOSYS, the Indian manufacturers think that the custormers here are bhakras.

Thanks again.

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
khuja said:
Whether matrix will work on zenega? Which matrix is more useful . A lot of different versions are available it seems.

my matrix o3zone (MR T) is working fine in my zenega. it is getting initialised in 3seconds on my receiver. I can see all the keys and different codes already loaded in it but it is useless until you get 10-12ft ku-band dish to get european staellites. i am still finding one. if anyone have any info where to get it in northern india, please send me the details asap. does anybody know if matrix is of any use on asian satallites.

begarkitta

Reaction score
Gauch,

One of the problems that we have is paying for international sellers. How did you pay for your matric cam? I am sure you did not use your credit card on the internet -- that is very dangerous. Did you pay cash in Indian currency? Did you pay through an internation cheque?

By the way, I hope you found duolabs files very useful.

thanks. please let me know.

D

deleted

gauch21 said:
my matrix o3zone (MR T) is working fine in my zenega. it is getting initialised in 3seconds on my receiver. I can see all the keys and different codes already loaded in it but it is useless until you get 10-12ft ku-band dish to get european staellites. i am still finding one. if anyone have any info where to get it in northern india, please send me the details asap. does anybody know if matrix is of any use on asian satallites.

How is your Matrix working? Can you use it with the Dish tv CAM module? I know this thread is older than a year.

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
omkar said:
How is your Matrix working? Can you use it with the Dish tv CAM module? I know this thread is older than a year.
Try sending a PM to Gauch to respond.O-Ha

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
omkar said:
Sent. Why are you so happy? O-Ha
Nobody will read the dead threads (more than 1 yr) to respond except the MODs.O-HaO-HaO-Ha

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
India
dear omkar i have sent a reply on the pm

D

deleted

har_3100 said:
Nobody will read the dead threads (more than 1 yr) to respond except the MODs.O-HaO-HaO-Ha

O-Ha O-Ha Now I got the reply Har opps Moderator O-Ha O-Ha

D2E

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mcbs settop box
My Location
India
even iby any chance if dish tv allow to use open market settop box than also u may not be able to view dish tv channel on any model of mcbs settop box. universal settop box does not support conax.
and 1 more thin settop box provide by mcbs is of very good quality but but the quality of their remote is really worst(i am using their soldier settop box from around 2 year) and i have purchased its remote twice

gsmsikar

Reaction score
what is the master code of a satellite receiver from MCBS , this satellite receiver is given by DD Direct in India ...
the 4 digit pin code is changed accidentally....
so please tell me the master code or is there software to read it ?

srei

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
Any feedback for sharp(vision) receiver ,bros,it is propsed me for 1450 Rs. having
fujitsu processor and good tuner.