Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
That works for the latest technology and parents who can use it but what about older terrestrial digital receivers, and can your son watch Hollyoaks broadcast on digital and analogue on a Sunday morning, with adult themes, and Eastenders on the BBC.
Do you have time to check all the programmes being broadcast and decide if he is mature enough to view them?
I was baby sitting my young nieces, on a Sunday morning, at my Sisters house, and during the short time I was preparing something for them to eat they had switched the television on and were watching Hollyoaks and an adult story line.
I would just like a way of letting adults freely view uncensored films and television programmes but provide an easy method that parents can protect their children.
By the way RedDevil_UK how old is your son and how long will it be before he learns to overide the security measures:)
I have a friend who's 11 year old son can build computers and knows how to re-flash firmware to overide any security measures, his dad taught him about computers but he quickly learned elsewhere how to overide parental controls.