Philips DVD Recorder WITH Freeview Tuner (DVDR745/05)

doverrog

Reaction score
My Location
Maidstone
:confused Anybody out there know what's going on at Philips?
In August their website published details of their new range of DVD Recorders, including model 745/05 which was advertised as the first Digital Terrestial Tuner DVD Recorder.
I got excited, got new brochure - no sign, telephoned - no info, e-mailed - no reply, persisted with e-mail - told not going to be issued don'y know why.
I now understand that at a recent show the Philips guys are saying it's coming out soon !
I've just checked the Philips site (under consumer products) and full spec and details are there - including picture. However if you search for DVD recorder it dosen't appear!
Also has anyone seen the Sony DVD with Freeview yet? My local Sony dealers
say it dosen't exist.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hello All

This machine was advertized extensiveley on Eurosport during the early Autumn along with a whole range of new products from Phillips.

Seemed to be just the ticket - if you get details please post them.

Regards

W. Hole

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
If it hasn't been released by Philips then it can't be ready, they want to sell as many as they can!

If it's that good then it will be worth the wait Philips have some excellent products and may have found a problem with this item.

Still no excuse for not answering your emails phone calls!!!

Contact them again and keep at it until they reply.