Philips Pronto and Digital Photo Frame codes needed

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
Hi,

I got my wife a 10.4" digital photo frame for xmas, but the only problem is the remote doesn't work apparently (which is why it was cheap, although I am hoping it may just be a bad connection somewhere), and there is no way to start the slideshow without the remote.

I've got a Philips Pronto RU950 remote, so programming it to control the photo frame would be easy, except I don't have the codes. Does anybody have one of these photo frames and a programmable remote who could send me the codes?

The photo frame I got is a generic one made by Sinomega ( http://www.sinomega.com/Product_show.asp?ID=195 )

Thanks!

_stu_

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM7025 + 90cm Fibo Dish with Moteck SG2100A mod + Inverto White 0.3dB lnb + 55cm Philips Gregorian + Stab HH-120 + modded BGSat 0.3dB lnb
My Location
Worcs
I just managed to get another new one for less than £100 delivered, so I'll programme the remote codes and then put it back on ebay ;)