PID's changing Daily..help!...what does it mean? please please help!

harmio

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys..ive brought this up before, but recieved no answer so i will try again.
Armenia tv has recently "scrambled" however it seems all they have done is changed the PID's, and also when you do a normal channel search the channel no longer comes up, but manually entering the parameters usualyl works. what has been done for them to do this?

they are offering a special reciever to "Decode" the signal, however I know its not coded so obviously there is some way around this, in short what i am trying to ask is how do the people who update the PID on lyngsat.com suddenly know that it has changed....and what can i do to keep watching this constantly changnig PID's of video and audio ( i also have another option of changing the PID PCR?? is that anything to do with it)

ALSO-- --is this a cheap way of "scrambling" channels, and how common is it?

thanks

talking about ARMENIA TV ( www.armeniatv.am) Eutelsat W2 12.725 V 3418 - -PIDs (at this time, although not working as i think changed again) 3601 -3617

please help!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Hi Harmio,
I,m afraid I cannot help you with Eutelsat, but it might be worth your while to try Hotbird 13 east and trying Armenia TV from there.
It has had no changes to it, give it a try.
12.111V 27500 3/4 and it's FTA.
Happy hunting !

harmio

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks for the advice mate, but that channel is Armenia 1, which is the public tv network, (armtv.com) the channel im after is a commercial one, armeniatv.am...its an odd way of scrambling/??

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Satellite - EUTELSAT W2 16 degree
Frequency – 12.725 Mhz
Polarization – Vertical
FEC (frequency error correction) – 2/3
S/R (Symbol Rate) – 3.418

On my Force If I add a frequency say as above 12.725 Mhz and then do a search, any channel weather scrambled or not will be found.

Did you try this.

harmio

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats interesting. I think that may be the problem. Luckily ( ! ) I have a frequency shifter, I will try it with that now, and let you know

Just tried it with a frequency shifter that pushed it down to 12.225V ...sitll got no new channels. I think this is part of their "encryption" trick so that when th ey change the pids i cant search and re add teh channel.
??? any help