Pikey bonfire night

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
That's bad, same everywhere....
I've got kids coming down our street breaking the fencing on the cemetary that's opposite our houses (them come to a family that moved because they had the problem of kids hanging round all hours..... the council moved 'em less than half a mile away, yes that's right!... the problem followed 'em)
I've been out to fook 'em off loads of times they go, but come back (all hours).... nailed the fence up (sick of seeing it broke) they were moaning they couldn't take a short cut anymore (like I'm bothered!) soon as it got dark they broke 1 in every 10 panels all along the road 'O'-red
copped a couple of the next day and made it quite clear that when 1 is caught doing it, they are going to get blamed for the whole fence and there'll be no police involved.... if you know what I mean :-bash

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
the trouble with kid's nowaday's is they have no disipline/manners:
2 days ago we had a coke can thrown into our driveway just missing cars, no vendeta i think,but we had snow chucked at window the other week? just hurled because he'd finished with it, after chasing and getting some names weve contacted community officer, (we'll wait and see what happens) if nothing changes then....
as i blame the parents....
weve aquired some adresses, and as the kid's know you cannot touch them, i will be seeking retribution via their parents if you know what i mean

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
I've had problems with 2 kids on our estate,been to court over them after they tried nicking my eldest daughter's bike.It's not there first offence either,now have a ASBO and they're having to sell(now sold)house and move out of the area:D
Thats the way it should but feel sorry for the people they move in next to:-doh!

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
i blame thatcher:

back in the 80's she encouraged people to live beyond their mean's (house buying the prime example)
then when the shit hit's the fan, both parent's have to go out to pay the bill's. who look's after the kid's ?
kid's grow up, run wild and think i'm not gonna bother getting a job and get stressed out like my parent's, i'll just have kid's and the gov can support me, (when their not much older than a kid themselves)
they can't cope, so let their kid's rome free (out of site,out of mind)
couple this with the do gooder's who on realising that their seem's to be more and more instances of so called "phyical child abuse" as in a clip round the ear, decide that you cannot reprimand them that way, the kid's know it, so more power to them gradually becoming a vicious and downward spiral.
and you know it will probly get worse.

i myself bought my first house in 1978 was married at nineteen and had a daughter in 1979, my wife who is a great mother looked after the home while i worked all hours god sent, if we couldn't afford it we didn't get it. i passed my driving test at 17, but didn't have a car (if you could call it that) until i was 23, we alway's knew where my daughter was and she never back answered to her elder's, she had a part time job at 16 and passed her test at 17, i loaned her the money to buy a decent car, but she payed me back, same again when she was 20, her and her boyfriend bought a house just over 2 years ago, and with help have made a nice little nest for themselves and any children they may have (they won't have kid's until they are married in september) not religious but by choice.......hang on i'm rambling

at the end of the day unless we get back to old familyar values i'm afraid theres no hope

ps sorry about the long post:-ohmy

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
bronking said:
i blame thatcher:
back in the 80's she encouraged people to live beyond their mean's (house buying the prime example)

I cannot agree with you there bronking, you can blame the iron lady for lots of things but regarding this perhaps she provided the stable economic framework to allow people to stretch themselves and even live beyond their means but the people themselves took that decision not Maggie. If anything it was the introduction of the credit card that created the situation people find themselves in. In the UK alone we now owe over £3 Trillion sterling. Once again though they only provide the mechanism it is the persons own choice to use the card

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
toppervte33h said:
I cannot agree with you there bronking, you can blame the iron lady for lots of things but regarding this perhaps she provided the stable economic framework to allow people to stretch themselves and even live beyond their means but the people themselves took that decision not Maggie. If anything it was the introduction of the credit card that created the situation people find themselves in. In the UK alone we now owe over £3 Trillion sterling. Once again though they only provide the mechanism it is the persons own choice to use the card

so is that not encouragement?

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
Mmmmm.... don't think it's much to do with thatcher (she was bad, but strangely enough had some good points!) or credit cards!, it has to do with the way your brought up, most kids learn values from their parents (or as the case in todays society.... parent!).
Top example next door to me, single parent mother, doesn't work on benefits 2 kids, smokes, goes out every other week, in the height of summer... her and her single parent mate (4 kids) drink beer in the front street from teatime to midnight, both have 'uncles' staying over at a rate faster than a feed hunter searchin' for feeds, so what example is that setting?.....
You can simply lay on your back and live like a queen without stroking a bat.
Simply tasks like telling yer kid to put sweet & lolly wrapper in the bin.... they don't do, even emty yogurt pots, the kids just throw 'em on the street! (bin 8 foot away), maggie pushed to buy your council house (I did), yer great....... but you can't choose your neighbours:-doh!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
stealthpirate said:
Mmmmm.... don't think it's much to do with thatcher (she was bad, but strangely enough had some good points!) or credit cards!, it has to do with the way your brought up, most kids learn values from their parents (or as the case in todays society.... parent!).

Exactly it is one of the values and is called self control and these days parent or parents that were never taught self control or shown examples of self control will not be able to teach self control to their kids. Credit cards are merely one example of lack of self control and what is sad is that we even have to have programmes made about it now, showing people how not to spend money and how to managed debt effectively.
Perhaps we had better start a new thread as we have completely hijacked this one lol

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I can't believe this, who hijacked the thread?

Not the crown prince himself? :-lmao :-rofl2.

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yorkshire
Yeah, your right topper..... the kids prolly bought petrol to torch the car on their credit cards:-doh! :-rofl2 :-rofl2 :-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
stealthpirate said:
Yeah, your right topper..... the kids prolly bought petrol to torch the car on their credit cards:-doh! :-rofl2 :-rofl2 :-rofl2

And the cards were probably stolen as well:-doh!

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
its catch 22, the kids are getting worse, and the goverment take away the ability to control them!!
ie corpral punishments and tough teachers, even at home you cant give em a slap anymore.

i told a neighbour once that i smack my kids now and again... she went mad!!! she said that i should only have to raise my voice hahhaah
anyway after arguing errr i mean discussing :) she then said she didnt have kids HA!!
i just said, "well when you have kids, good luck... your gonna need it"

simply put...
when i lecture my son when hes done wrong " he looks at me with a blank espression...roughly translated as "oh hurry up with the rollicking dad, im not listening anyway"
in one ear out the other, 10 minutes and he hasnt heard a word..

option 2
3 seconds....
one good hard slap on the legs and send to his room.... was he listening, who cares.... did he get the message YES!!
and how do i know this...
cos it worked for ME :)

If i grew up now with all these stupid laws... i have to wonder how i would have turned out?

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
rolfw said:
I can't believe this, who hijacked the thread?

Not the crown prince himself? :-lmao :-rofl2.

:-rockcase for the defence:

the thread is about unrully kids,
my comments are reason why i think we have unrully kid's
therefor i plead not guilty
the law say's i have 1 phone call so l'm phoning and telling my mum,:-crying (not my dad as he'd give a belt round the ear for causing a disturbance. :-lmao

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yorkshire
RedDevil_UK said:
its catch 22, the kids are getting worse, and the goverment take away the ability to control them!!

Yes, the goverment say's you can't smack 'em, but they've no quams about buggering 'em :eek: ....
''prefferably with a lemon in yer mouth and some stockings over yer head'' said a goverment minister the other day ({})