Pioneer1430

Feras

Reaction score
can plz someone tell me which z latest software for pioneer 1430?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Did a search on Webferret, Feras, but most of the information was in eitherPolish or Russian, so couldn't see what the links were offering. Could find no sites in English which discuss the above receiver.

kentech

Reaction score
Hi

I'm polish so just in case I can help.
When I was living in poland I was very deeply involved in multicam project from the very begining. I have also access to all freshly updated firmwares for pioneers 1x30 and kenwoods DTF-1and2.

bvoort

Reaction score
kentech said:
Hi

I'm polish so just in case I can help.
When I was living in poland I was very deeply involved in multicam project from the very begining. I have also access to all freshly updated firmwares for pioneers 1x30 and kenwoods DTF-1and2.
Hoi kentech,

I,am loking foor wat you have all freshly updates firmware multicam 1430.

is it possible that ik can et sme places

vrgr bvoort

Feras

Reaction score
Hi,
Lonjg time before u replied to my question about firmware of pioneer cyfra+1430.i wanted to ask u if u can give me information how to programe 1430 myself plz tell me what i need to do it(i mean any cables or any other thing through which i will install the software in tuner)and how to do all this.
thanx