Planetarium to be Auditorium

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Once an escape from things materialistic, the London Planetarium now invites you to enjoy the world of celebrities.

As if the bunch of stiffs next door in Madam Tussaud's was not enough, you can now catch up on the antics of Mr. Beckham et al in what I presume is some kind of light show in the now renamed 'Auditorium'

I remember going to the Planetarium when it first opened in the '50s and being bowled over by the show, being young it impressed me much more than the dry lessons on the universe you had at school.

I suppose it's different for the kids today with their Xboxes and PC games.

Still enjoyed the one in Hong Kong though, even as an adult.

Llew

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/article342107.ece

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Llew said:
As if the bunch of stiffs next door in Madam Tussaud's was not enough, you can now catch up on the antics of Mr. Beckham et al in what I presume is some kind of light show in the now renamed 'Auditorium'
Probably called 'Refract it like Beckham'. :rolleyes:

How times change ... not for the better IMO.