Playboy offers £100k for Big Brother s_x

N

net1

Climax3, the new softcore adult channel from Playboy TV, is offering £100,000 to the first couple to have s_x on Channel 4's popular Big Brother, which launched Friday night on UK screens.
The 5th series of the hit show has promised much controversy, and hinted at several sexual dalliances between the group of wannabes and oddballs.

Playboy says that the couple who have s_x on 'Big Brother' this year will be invited to re-enact scenes on the Climax3 channels for £100,000.

Richard Gale, head of European marketing at Playboy, said: " Everyone has been waiting for some serious action in the 'Big Brother' house and this offer should encourage the housemates to lose their inhibitions."

Earlier Playboy had promised to revolutionize the UK adult market with the launch of the Climax channels, adding that its research showed that viewers of adult television were unhappy with the lack of choice. Offering viewers a pay-per-night access at what they claim is a cut-price deal incorporating their own female presenters.

Playboy has promised to spend "several million" pounds on the three new channels, which could see a bitter war develop between rival UK aimed adult channels.

Paul Tavener

Reaction score
Website
www.ofwatch.org.uk
My Location
Portsmouth
net1 said:
Playboy has promised to spend "several million" pounds on the three new channels, which could see a bitter war develop between rival UK aimed adult channels.
It will be interesting to see what happens over the next year or two in the adult broadcasting market. With 30 s/c adult channels now available and with a strong possibility of Ofcom upsetting the status quo at the end of this year it is not clear how it will end up. I would have thought that if Ofcom do derestrict R18 there will be a big boom in adult broadcasting then eventually the market will tail off and we will see some of the companies go to the wall.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
They have started to push the boundarys all ready on some of the channels.

Lets wait and see what happens. Also some reading about this in What Sat this month.

K

kalamar

WOW $100,000 + I would just about marry some hag off the street and go on tv to collect that much money !