Irdeto Cam
1m Triax With motor
2005 Infinity USB Unlimited
Opus card 1.03
Fun 5-6 cards
Matrix Revolutions 2.25
My Location
U.K
Hi All first things first what a great forum!

I used to be a D2 Mac Freak now moved to digital

Just a few questions i have a Technomate 5000CI with a Irdeto cam 1mt dish and a Infinity USB Unlimited programmer, fun 6 card and a opus card. I would like to know what adult channels have been compromised!!! and how i would go about getting them with my setup, are the channels in irdeto 1 or do i need a new cam? also a point in the right direction of a K*y site for adult programs would be good! I would be over the moon if some nice member would help me.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
gabba80 said:
Hi All first things first what a great forum!

I used to be a D2 Mac Freak now moved to digital

Just a few questions i have a Technomate 5000CI with a Irdeto cam 1mt dish and a Infinity USB Unlimited programmer, fun 6 card and a opus card. I would like to know what adult channels have been compromised!!! and how i would go about getting them with my setup, are the channels in irdeto 1 or do i need a new cam? also a point in the right direction of a K*y site for adult programs would be good! I would be over the moon if some nice member would help me.

i think that receiver can be patched, negating the need for CAM(s), for free adult stuff, TP$ capable firmware will give you access to the multivision 1,2,3 PPV view channels, which go mature content at 12am (CET, 11pm UK). also included in the pacake are spice platinum, and XXL.

-cts