please help ??? dreambox 500s !!

ateesh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
My Location
bahrain
:(

just wondering if u found the way to incerase that 6 month period !!

waiting for ur pm or reply!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can't increase the time unless the server is hacked and if it is a commercial server, they have control of who they allow access anyway and know who is supposed to be on there.

So looks like you either pay up and look big, or hunt around for another cardshare ring, but don't do it on here, as we allow discussion of how to do it, but not requests or offers.

PS. Stop shouting in your posts, have deleted all of the bold and oversize commands.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
sorry rolf probrably my fault for pointing shabani in the right direction but as you say shouting will get you no where

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No problem mate. :)

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
i tried to took ma friend newcamd.conf file with his new subscription (illegal subscription) ... its work!!! i ws happy, suddenly he caled me and shout me :"hey man do you make something with that file, i can't see the encrypted channels !!!", i let him to reset his current cam and he got the channles, after that by 10-15 seconds i lost ma connection, and i tried to reset ma current cam (i got the channels and he lost them) ....

i mean by this wrote, only one can use the same confugration of that newcamd.conf @ the same time !!!!!!!!!
so any idea to be away of that kind of problem, just i wanna ask if there is way to reconfigure that newcamd.conf file to be used by both of us !!!??

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You are not reading my replies!

Firstly I told you to stop shouting in you posts, have editited out the large and bold text.

Secondly, it is a commercial card server and will only allow one connection per login, so if your mate is logged in and you decide to login as well, the server will drop his connection. Either pay the price, or look for another server.

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
rolfw said:
You are not reading my replies!

Firstly I told you to stop shouting in you posts, have editited out the large and bold text.

Secondly, it is a commercial card server and will only allow one connection per login, so if your mate is logged in and you decide to login as well, the server will drop his connection. Either pay the price, or look for another server.

sorry man, am reding ur replies, but in the first reply i didn't got ur point of view, but now i got it ....
rolfw said:
Secondly, it is a commercial card server and will only allow one connection per login, so if your mate is logged in and you decide to login as well, the server will drop his connection.

anyway yhank u and sorry again ...

orakzai

Reaction score
Shabani
You are using commercial cardsharing server.Your newcamd.conf file contains data of your server/client for example your password user name your server address and port number provided by your sharing provider.If you give your file file to afriend then only one user can cnnoect to server in one time.You can see your file in notepad or another editer but make no change in file otherwise you will need another file from provider.User information is also stored on server so you can not increase your subscription time
If you have an original card then you can find free groups of card sharing on net.
:-rofl2 :-rofl2

ms1699

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uk
i new i have drambox 500s how can cardsharing wok ? plz help me?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
ms1699 said:
i new i have drambox 500s how can cardsharing wok ? plz help me?

Thats been answered numerous times across the forum, so use the search tool and go and do some reading for 2-3 hours.

If you are expecting someone to hold your hand and give you a step by step guide you are in the wrong place.

ms1699

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uk
hi i download gemini 3.60 img in dreambox 500s when i go to download and install open cam it not open error;server replied 404 not found _http://download.blue-panel.com/gemin...al/cam/cam.xml) plz help what i can do?

zoro25

Attack of the Clones
Reaction score
Website
www.thetestmanager.com
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800 - Nabilosat Image and 250gig Hard-drive (pointing at 28.2E)
Dreambox 7020 with 120 gig hard-drive disk - running a motorised dish
DM600 +DM500
although only usually the 800 and 7020 are both on.
My Location
UK
looks like you are not networked as the gemini blue button server is rarely down.

Read the guides how to get your box connected to the internet.
As already mentioned read up then read a little more.

kalehrl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500+;
Echostar 770 (Strong 6155);
90cm Triax dish;
Strong DM2100 diseqc motor.
My Location
Serbia
ms1699 said:
hi i download gemini 3.60 img in dreambox 500s when i go to download and install open cam it not open error;server replied 404 not found _http://download.blue-panel.com/gemin...al/cam/cam.xml) plz help what i can do?

You have to install version 3.7 at least to get access to Gemini server.

ms1699

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uk
where i find version 3.7 ?thinks 4 reply

Pepsimax09

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s
My Location
Norge
I am using Gemini 4.2 on my DB500S clone. Works perfect.

You can find it here:
_www.satcardsharing.com/downloads.asp