please help ??? dreambox 500s !!

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
hi guys, i am new in dreambox .. i've got dreambox 500s with full configration from one of the shops from 1 year, actually he make me paid for the device & the subscription for 6 months ... i subscriped twice with him, after that i have to subscriped again for the third time.

first of all, how he can disconnect my subscription after any period ??
actually my dreambox configired with the newcamd emu. (version 6.02)!!

any time i want to subscripe he send the newcamd.conf file to me and i upload it to my dreambox in certain place ....

1) i want to ask from where he got that file ??
2) and do he configer that file or he download it from certain place ??
3) and if i can get this file (newcamd.conf) from where can i get it ??
4) and is it a common information in that file or it is defferent depending on which satalliets i installed (ie.. arabsat, nilesat, hotbird ... etc) and if it is depending on my country??
5) if there is any configration to make that file, how can i configure my own dreambox newcamd.conf file?
6) do i need any more files also to reconfigure my dreambox ?
7) can i hack the file that i have by disabling the period of 6 months that he set ??
8) if i know somebody else have subscripe with that guy or another, can i get his file and use it (i heard each file can use only on one dreambox device!! is it true ??) - i.e if i used ma friend file in the same time only one can watch the subscriped channels ... !!! is it really or just heard.
9) finally can i get out of paying that amount by any idea of how to configure my own dreambox ???????????

thanx n advance of your help and advice ....

theboss4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
uk
It seems like you are paying someone for card share.

You can configure your own but you still need the card share servers.

I have tried some free ones but they are not very good.

It all depends on what channels you need/want?

There are lots of hacked ones ;-)

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
theboss4 said:
It seems like you are paying someone for card share.

You can configure your own but you still need the card share servers.

I have tried some free ones but they are not very good.

It all depends on what channels you need/want?

There are lots of hacked ones ;-)

theboss4, thank you and regarding the channels that i need (ART, MULTIVISION, ABSAT, ORBIT, AL-JAZEERA, SHOWTIME) ..
and could i have one of the free ones that you have just to check-out.

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
gameboy said:
:-Welcome1

A lot of question Shabani...

Have you read the guides at the top of the Dreambox section?

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114

A lot of what you ask is answered here...

Give it a read.

thanx gameboy for your advice, but before i wrote ma questions i have already visted that guide pages ... i found something but nothing directly anderstood ... anyway just i wanna some one to answer ma questions to fix ma problem. specially: from where can i get that newcamd.conf file ???!!!

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
shabani said:
thanx gameboy for your advice, but before i wrote ma questions i have already visted that guide pages ... i found something but nothing directly anderstood ... anyway just i wanna some one to answer ma questions to fix ma problem. specially: from where can i get that newcamd.conf file ???!!!

If you have your receiver set up to download from the net (blue button) you should be able to download newcamd. You can ftp into the box for it too.

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
john_graydon said:
If you have your receiver set up to download from the net (blue button) you should be able to download newcamd. You can ftp into the box for it too.

sorry john_graydon ... i didn't got your point can you axplain it more .... ?? thanx in advance ..

theboss4

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
uk
have you connected your dreambox to the internet? If, so, you can download updates automatically.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
shabani said:
sorry john_graydon ... i didn't got your point can you axplain it more .... ?? thanx in advance ..

I think most users of dreambox get their box networked 1st, so you can install a lot of goodies instead of doing everything manually.
If you dont understand how to do this, there is a lot of info around especially in the dreambox section here. You have to read read & read like most of us here & plus a lot of sleepless nights.

See here.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showpost.php?p=143587&postcount=12

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think that the point is being missed here, the original poster has been paying for a file which connects him to a commercial card sharing server (therefor he must already have an internet connection), so unless he pays for the new conf file, he loses the connection, that's it, end of story.

I have to say that there are always going to be bottom feeders who see an opportunity to make money out of something they have no right to sell, commercial card sharing is just another example of this and when they get caught, I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Perhaps the purchase of an ART card may be the way around this, it isn't as if they are hugely expensive.;)

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
theboss4 said:
have you connected your dreambox to the internet? If, so, you can download updates automatically.

thanx theboss4, am already connected to the internet, so how i can download the updates automatically ... plz explain ... with many thanx .

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
multi and absat are widely hacked at the moment and there for free the others i don,t know as they have all mentioned read the info file it will help you and if you are able to card share then look into it the info is hard to come by but very rewarding:D

ateesh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500
My Location
bahrain
any idea where to find new newcamd.conf file ??

please someone pm me any link or any ftp link to download :-doh!

bahraini guy

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
ateesh said:
any idea where to find new newcamd.conf file ??

please someone pm me any link or any ftp link to download :-doh!

bahraini guy

am trying 2 find-out if any ilet u know ....

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
rolfw said:
I think that the point is being missed here, the original poster has been paying for a file which connects him to a commercial card sharing server (therefor he must already have an internet connection), so unless he pays for the new conf file, he loses the connection, that's it, end of story.

I have to say that there are always going to be bottom feeders who see an opportunity to make money out of something they have no right to sell, commercial card sharing is just another example of this and when they get caught, I have no sympathy whatsoever.

Perhaps the purchase of an ART card may be the way around this, it isn't as if they are hugely expensive.;)

yes man you got the point, the guy resell the subscriptions for us using the sharing method ... so it is illegal way ... so can i found some of the servers that i can use them to reconfigure ma newcamd.conf file ...

by the way ma emu is NEWCAMD V. 6.02 ...

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
john_graydon said:
I think most users of dreambox get their box networked 1st, so you can install a lot of goodies instead of doing everything manually.
If you dont understand how to do this, there is a lot of info around especially in the dreambox section here. You have to read read & read like most of us here & plus a lot of sleepless nights.

See here.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showpost.php?p=143587&postcount=12

i read between the line also ... but i did'nt found something 2 answers ma questions ... !! any way thanx alot 4 ur advice ...

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
any way guys ... at least answer one of the questions .... ???
[how that guy set a period of 6 months for the newcamd.conf and then i have to reload the new file in the next 6 months ????
any idea how to set this period ??? !!!!! is it depends on the servers that he wrote them in the newcamd.conf file ?? or just enabling some code for that kind of period ???!!!!!!!!

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
just sent you a pm cant answer your questions but try the link ive sent you might be helpfull

shabani

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500s
My Location
Bahrain
wolfav said:
just sent you a pm cant answer your questions but try the link ive sent you might be helpfull

thanx again man .... u really helped me, that url was really helpfull, but do u got ma msg ....!?

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
yes m8 sent you another pm