Please Help - How To Program A Dragon Cam ?

stevev1964

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Deagon Cam
My Location
UK
Hi Guys,

I wanted to ask all of you who have a vast knowledge in the area of CAM programming, if you would help me by pointing me in the right direction please.

I have a dragon cam and want to learn how to programme it to access the french Multivision sites, but I dont have the first clue on where to start. This includes what equipment I need and where I can go for really good guidence. If any of you gurus out there could assist, I would be most greatful.

Cheers

Steve

simon 2003

Reaction score
dont think dragons opening multivision tps at the minute m8,but you need a funcard 7 and a programmer ,i use an infinity about 30 40 quid,but theres loads then follow the guides after downloadin latest predator files,these are what open the channels,have a read about,get you equip and have a go

stevev1964

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Deagon Cam
My Location
UK
Thanks Simon. I will follow you advice.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The Dragon can't open TPS, and with your receiver, Echostar, you would be better getting a Cas 3+ programmer, and a Diablo Cam, or a new patchable receiver.

stevev1964

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Deagon Cam
My Location
UK
Thanks for the info. What receiver would you recommend?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You can get a cheap Technomate 1000 for around £60, the Diablo Cam is currently opening more than anything else, now that they have Digi TV, but this is now also open on Echolink receivers.
You can get a Cas 3+ and Diablo Cam for around £90.
The Cas 3+ can also program other Cams, including the Dragon, and also program cards.
There are a lot of choices, for receivers, at the moiment, including Dreambox, Vantage, Echolink, Technomate, all with different advantages, depending on what you need and how much you want to spend.
What receiver, and set up, do you currently have? As this will help determine what you should get next.