Please help in programming a Titanium card

sate man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
beginer
My Location
saudi arabia
Hi
Can anybody teach me how to program Titanium2 card using "Infinity USB Unlimited" programmer.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have moved your question to an appropriate section, have also changed the title to reflect the subject of the post, "Help Please!!!!!!!!" reallly does not tell us anything about what you need.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi sate man,
what files are you planning to program your card with as I don't think there are any new files for the Titanium 2 cards.
I assume the Titanium 2 is the same as the Titanium 1, to program your card, you need a loader, the Titanium 1&2 Cardprogger will work.
Next you need to start up your Infinity software and put it in Phoenix 3.58Mhz mode, and choose the appropriate Virtual Com Port, it should now sit in your system tray.
Open up the Titanium 1&2 Cardprogger software, insert your card, chip face down, go to settings and choose the corresponding Com port, now press the green symbol, connect the programmer and erase the card. Now load the apporopriate files and burn, click the red symbol when it has finished.
You could also use TJ's banana loader, you can find both of these in the utilities section:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44
Please post back with more information if experience any problems.
Best wishes
Mickha

sate man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
beginer
My Location
saudi arabia
Thank u very much Mickha

sate man

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
beginer
My Location
saudi arabia
Hi every body,
I'm not very much fimiliar with the capabilities of Titanum cards, however, I have a Titanuim 2 smart card and an "Infinity USB Unlimited" which is unlike other programmers that I used before. When I search for files for Titanuim, I tend to find "Titanium WhoLetTheDogOut V2.4", and "Tmb2.9" and both files contin two subfiles that do not meet the requirements of the "Infinity USB Unlimited". The procedures that I have found to program Titanum cards are all using other programmers not "Infinity USB Unlimited".

Therefore, I'm seeking the help of someone to tell me exactly who to use "Infinity USB Unlimited" to program Titanum 2 smart card and what exactly the required files that I need to watch for example TPS, Polsat etc.and other TV programs.

Thank You
Sateman

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi sate man,
there are no files around for these cards at present, and the Titanium 2 was never a great supported card, unlike the older Titanium.
None of these packages are open, at this time, except TPS and they change their encryption every 30 minutes, so I assume all the files you've found are old ones, or just a file to open the basic channels that are still open at the moment.
You can program the Titanium 2 card with your programmer but you require the correct software loader, which depends on which file you're using.
Best wishes
Mickha