Please Help Me

F

farrukh

Hi to every One.

Guys I am farrukh from (PAKISTAN) I recently purchased a New Matrix Reloaded Cam and have NEOSAT SX 9800 CI DIGITAL RECEIVER.

Can some one educate me how to give the codes in Matrix Reloaded Cam and where to find Codes Satellites Like (HOTBIRD, ASIASAT 3 (ZEE TV'S PACKAGE CODES, ST -1 , and other Asian Satellites).

If u guys help me in this regard I will appreciate. I hope to hear from you guys soon as possible.

Thanking You.

Best regards,

Farrukh Shabbir

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
F

farrukh

Thank you for your reply,

but sir, please tell me how to use Matrix Camm, and how insert keys I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
farrukh

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Another site for codes would be www.rdi-sat.com, and only one popup

Ill leave the CAM upgrade and use to others

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just copied this from another forum, thanks to Nortyboy, sure he won't mind. :)

HOW TO UPDATE THE KEYS IN MR MENU
Here is how it is done, I will be using TVCabo as the example.

To make it easy print out the latest Cabo keys. Pen and paper required. You will need to open Windows calculator, then select View, select Scientific. The next step is to select View again and select Hex F5 and then enter your key in the display e.g. 29. Then select View again and select Decimal F6 and this will give you the conversion which in this case is 41. If we do another one such as C4 that gives us 196. Start with the first key and convert them in order writing them down as you go, until you have converted all eight keys.
So enter the Matrix 'Edit Cas Keys' menu and select Nagra then the Ident for TV Cabo which is 4901 and the key you need to update it will be either 00 or 01 depending on which one they are using at the time. All keys are entered to three decimal places so in the case of 29 the decimal conversion will be 041. Enter all eight keys, shut down menus and reboot, TV Cabo should then clear if you have done everything correctly.
nortyboy666

Thanks to Lee at Goldwafers. com and Empresario

londonman

Reaction score
My Location
London SW6
Hi,

I am new to this site, and need some guidance please:
I am trying to upgrade my Matrix Reloaded Cam with the new code for Hotbird 13E and Arabesque, and am using Echostar 2110 2ci va.

I visited laurals.com and got the keys for Arabesque (but not Hotbird), but not sure how to proceed from here; i.e. how do I update my Cam now from the remote, etc.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Londonman