Please HELP!!!!! NTV (turksat) being encrypted now.

mahboub

Reaction score
Hi
NTV (turksat) be encrypted when it broadcasts England Primier League.
I don't know its Encryption system and Yankse dosen't open it.
Now it broadcast Arsenal - Bolton and I can NOT receive it.
PLEASE HELP!!!:confused

Kind Regards.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
NTV Turksat only broadcasts Premiership matches on it's eastern transponder, which means you can't pick it up in the U.K. Life's a bitch !

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
9 times out of 10 tps star on hotbird has a match on then the multivision's have others :)

mahboub

Reaction score
mick32 said:
9 times out of 10 tps star on hotbird has a match on then the multivision's have others :)
Dear mick32,
Three weeks ago my receiver was on Hotbird, but I could not receive all Multivision. I only could watch Mutivsion 1 to 7 and as I know these channels only broadcasts France league.
Would you please give me more information?Frequency,VID,AID,...etc.

Kind Regards

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
as far as i know that its on normal multivision on hotbird,,french matches are saturday night,,premiership during day,,i saw arsenal and man utd on there last week,,dunno about this week and i only have multivision 1-7 but as i say there is normally a match on TPS Star too

mahboub

Reaction score
I have a SS2 DVB card and ProgDVB and Yankse has been istalled. Can I view TPS Star encrypted pakage?

mick32

Reaction score
My Location
Newcastle
mahboub said:
I have a SS2 DVB card and ProgDVB and Yankse has been istalled. Can I view TPS Star encrypted pakage?
dont see why not i view multivision with yanksee and the latest softkey so should work,,wasnt any matches on today i looked out of interest,,they not on all the time but u get matches on there often,,if u can get by listening in french its worth it,,i tried the radio ploy but the sat got a 1 sec delay to the radio so u listening whats happening then it happens on satelite...haha

Jeopard

Reaction score
m8

multivision 8 and TPS star is on the super beam unlike the rest of the multivision channels which are on the wide beam.
That's why you can not get it mahboub in our part of the world... sorry.
And it is true, NTV is encrypted even in the east beam...

I am unable to watch English football anymore

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
mick32 said:
dont see why not i view multivision with yanksee and the latest softkey so should work,,wasnt any matches on today i looked out of interest,,they not on all the time but u get matches on there often,,if u can get by listening in french its worth it,,i tried the radio ploy but the sat got a 1 sec delay to the radio so u listening whats happening then it happens on satelite...haha

Try 5 live or sports extra on freeview as I have noticed a pronounced
delay between DTT and Analogue signals. If it's the same with the
radio then this should be nearer in sync.

Worth a go .... :)