please help[softcam keys,nagrakey.txt]

new_2_this

Reaction score
hi 2 all.

i need some help here, i've been searchin over the web for like a week or sth but didnt find what i was lookin for.
i'm totally new to this so i know next to nothing about sats n stuff.so here's what i'm lookin for:

i live in greece and two weeks ago i decided to get a skystar 2 pc sat tv card, having in mind that i would be able to unlock pay tv programs n stuff,
but it seems like i've got a problem. i use progdvb and i've managed to decode only the ab-sat progs and some others using the '1563' key.However,
i cant find any keys other than that.i've heard there is a nagrakey.txt file that i have to paste into my nagra directory but i cant find that file anywhere.
I've only found soft cam and the '1563' key.

So, i need sb to provide me with some more soft cam keys or that infamous 'nagrakey.txt' file!!

As i said before i'm a stranger to pc sat-tv so its possible that some [or most!] of the stuff i mentioned is just stupid and effectless.if so, i need somebody
with the proper knowledge to guide me through the whole proccess. [ i have a skystar 2 pci card,use progdvb with the soft-ci, fenrir and yanksee plugins on the hotbird 1-5 sat].

If anyone can help PLEASE give me a hand over here cause i really need it.In fact, i'm startin to think that the whole sat equipment can turn out to a great waste of money and time,
not being able to unlock the pay-tv channels.

Thanks 2 everybody in advance.

U can send a reply to me using this forum or via e-mail: thugpoett@yahoo.gr

I would greatly apreciate it if someone helped me out!!!!

K

kalamar

Why dont you just buy a subscription to the channels you want to watch ? We are testers and experimenters,not necessarialy tv watchers. We love the problems and experimenting. If you are bothered by it and want all the BASIC stuff spoonfed to you then you need to try another hobby. There is a BIG difference between the satellite testers hobby group and the TV watchers. The challenge and the hunt is the fun of it all !

charlie46

Reaction score
Most of the nagra channels have upgraded their encryption system to aladin (not hacked)
The nagrakey.txt file and nagra folder belong with an auto-update plugin called Fenrir, wich may or may not work on some of the nagra channels that havnt been upraded.
If you get working keys they should work in the softcam.key file.
At this point nothing on Hispisat (30 west were the majority of nagra channels are) is working.
I dont know about other satellites. though i do know there arnt very many nagra channels on other satellites.

Cheers
Charlie