Please help-which programmer??

O

okverd

Hi, I've got Sky digibox Panasonic TU-DSB30. Please, could you advice me which wafer cards and a programmer I can use whith this sat. tuner?
Many thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No public domain card hack available.

Rolf

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Of all the boards on all the sites you had to post on mine......does it ring a bell? In every pub,in every town you will meet a man who knows someone who has a programmer to make sky cards,you made one for him,now make one for me..................................

O

okverd

Cheers Rolf, I found some way. I will buy a Seca decoder (Freecam 2 -018). Just I have to find out if I've got free slot to connect the decoder to the tuner.
Again many thanks Rolf

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Sky digibox will not work with a Freecam 2.018 Okverd, you will need a receiver with a working CI slot.

Rolf

O

okverd

Thank you Rolf, I didn't know that. Could you give me some advice, which a reciever is best to buy for wafer cards and etc
With regards

unkle

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
ROLFW another question as ive seen you know so much as a new member to this whole site can you tell me can sky digital be cracked if not i have a gold card programmer what can i now do with it ? last question now itv digital has gone down how can i get free tv??

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 06-May-02 AT 09:42 PM (GMT)]@ Okverd,
There are loads of great receivers around and I've only tried a couple of them. Everyone has their favourites, but the two that seem to be very popular at the moment are the Humax 5400 irci in particular(Patched with Allcam so no cam required) and the Hyundai HSS1000irci (similarly patched with Allcam, both of these have files written specifically for them, so you should always be able to find them. To program for these, you will need a decent multimode programmer such as the Elvis or VX Tools and silver or fun cards.

There are several members who have tried many different receivers, so could give you a more valued judgement, the above are popular because they are good though.

@ Unkle,
Forget about programming gold cards for Sky, it can't be done. There are however many other satellites out there with channels just waiting to be hacked. Have a look around the general forum and you will see what other people are watching. You will of course need a suitable receiver and the advice above applies to you as well.

Rolf

unkle

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
cheers mate as im a bit dumb are you saying that their are satellites out in space transmitting tv channels?? if the time pls explain what channels would it get the humax 5400 reciver? or would it be a choice as to what sat i wish to tune to? would i need a dish and lnb? the recvier would cost round 300 right what are the benifits of this compared to sky digital? help me i seek information !!!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Have a look at http://www.lyngsat.com look at the sats between 45E and 45W, this will show what sor of channels are out there, but bear in mind that most are not in English. The advantage of Sky digital is that it is nearly all in English and you can legitimately subscribe in the UK, unlike most of the others.

rolf

unkle

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
been a great help! not many english channels at all. can we not get the American channels??? can cable not be de coded by the gold cards?? do you have sky digital?? cheers for the time bro!!!!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No (only what's transmitted for Europe), No and Yes Unkle. :)

Rolf

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Plenty of American channels out there above Europe, but you have to search on a quality motorised digital system for them

Most ask for stuff like HBO and unfortunately this is one that is not possible to receive, but its changing soon