Please Help

uksathees

Reaction score
Guys i know there is a tutorial on the tutroial section that explains this but i fellowed it and it didnt work.

basically i just bought a Elvis multiprogrammer V3.5 serial + a gold wafer card.

i like program it with Pic16F84.hex and Eep24C16 by Neo.hex but it wont do it,

i am using the multiprogrammer 1.9 TJ.

when i wrte these files the porgram says the pic card programmed successfully but every time i put on it smart card reader it says smart card error.

i was reading about programming the pic with a loader inorfer to get acces to the epprom chip on gold card. please advice me on this. i been at for 5 hours now and still no luck.

some please help.

uksathees

Reaction score
hi any Elvis users here?

i did some more reading and got the impression in order to program the eeprom on a gold calrd i have put a loader into pic first, then tranmit eeprom files throuh the pic.

also how do i get the phonix/smarthouse interface to work with elvis?

some one must know hehe, give me helping hand here please.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
can't help with your problem, but do you mean "..in my soul" or is it really in your feet? ;)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive always just copied both files over at the same time. Make sure you programme the correct files onto the two parts of the eeprom. Ive always found a lot of the files dont work properly anyway.

uksathees

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
Ive always just copied both files over at the same time. Make sure you programme the correct files onto the two parts of the eeprom. Ive always found a lot of the files dont work properly anyway.

hi what do u mean by two parts of the epprom, sorry i am new this please bare with me. thankas

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Using the s/w that come with it, when you set up a new project you get 2 sections each section normally requires a file - one is the pic file, the other the hex. From memory the pic goes onto the top one.

(Unless you are using the new via 2 flash to clear TPS, in that case you only program,me one section)

uksathees

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
Using the s/w that come with it, when you set up a new project you get 2 sections each section normally requires a file - one is the pic file, the other the hex. From memory the pic goes onto the top one.

(Unless you are using the new via 2 flash to clear TPS, in that case you only program,me one section)

there is ony pic hex and ee hex, so i am gussing put them in the pic and eeprom memories, seems simple lol but can get a result out of it.

i tried winphonenix to porgram the epprom with a pic loader, it said ok and pgromrd it, but it said the gold card was multimac 2.14 or higer version, i am thinking that is allright or is the card not a gold card.

at the back of the card it saus GWC-001 and 4/02.

uksathees

Reaction score
what is the different between MM2 gold card (multimac 2.14) the one i have, and the gold wafer cards? are these nordic version?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you are programming a gold card, then just use the standard Multiprog software, what file are you trying to load?

uksathees

Reaction score
rolfw said:
If you are programming a gold card, then just use the standard Multiprog software, what file are you trying to load?

GW file from papagen, pic16F84.hex and ee24c16.hex (via_1and_2 for TPS and ART), the card is empty whe i got it, so do i need to anytihnk else that loading these files.

i dunno how right i am but i read that gold card multimac version cant read the hex format, then need the keys in multimac format, what this means i have limited understanding. mabe i have old version of the gold card?

i bought this off ebay.

my reciever is smasung 9500A em via, is not patched, well it cant be i think.

after i load there files, it comes as "CARD ERROR" when i go to the embedded viaccess on the menu and when i tune to TPS channels or anyother viacess ecrypted channels it sais 'please check smart card'