Please Help !!!

Blue_dragon

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to know what we can do with this magic modul and if is possible to decrypt the italian Sky TV. What is the potential of this model ?

Blue_dragon

Reaction score
Is there an pic card system for seca2 or (and) irdeto2?For the italian sky tv is there an pic card ?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Blue_dragon said:
Hello,
I want to know what we can do with this magic modul and if is possible to decrypt the italian Sky TV. What is the potential of this model ?
The MM certainly won't decrypt Sky TV. It may be worth browsing through the FAQs in this section Blue_Dragon as they are very comprehensive. If you have any further questions after that then please ask.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
@ Blue_Dragon, have deleted one of your duplicated posts and merged the other one with this thread. Please do not cross post, it is rude and a waste of bandwidth.

PS. also deleted your duplicate member registration. :rolleyes:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The MM doesn't decrypt anything, it is a conditional access module for multiple encryptions. You still need a card to decrypt channels, if you have a read around the forum you will find the information.