"please unlock SATELLITE to view"-huh?

salv90

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
I have just patched my technomate 7755 with darkmans patch 06.01 (the oneat top of post), let the box reboot etc and then plugged it back in to tele. when i di it came up with the message above. i have lost all my stroed cahnnels and it has just gone back to default channels. it alsowont give me any signal quality so i cant view anything at all although everything is lined up properly cos i done a manual search on a tp and all the channels were found. so whats it mean guys. plz be quick, i got no tele.

thanks

salv90

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
have just reflashed still nothing. basically wheb i do a search and on search menu it shows signal quality but when i go to biew a channel it shows no quality and no signal. please help someone.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Sounds as though you've lost your satellite positions. Can you find just one satellite for now and see if you can download the channels from that bird. If you get that working you'll need to set up the others.

This is just a suggestion.