pls help me to solve this problem.

saeed2560

Reaction score
I try to update the boot loader for this receiver _Fortecstar lifetime _ but unfortunatly the receiver not booting and only shows a dot on the front disply panel.
please send me boot file
pls help me to solve this problem.

waiting for your reply,
Hi, If you get this sorted, could you please let me know because the same thing has happend to my box which is the same as yours.
saeed2560@hotmail.com

nitinbose

Reaction score
saeed2560 said:
I try to update the boot loader for this receiver _Fortecstar lifetime _ but unfortunatly the receiver not booting and only shows a dot on the front disply panel.

please send me boot file​

pls help me to solve this problem.​

waiting for your reply,​

Hi, If you get this sorted, could you please let me know because the same thing has happend to my box which is the same as yours.​

saeed2560@hotmail.com

First of All, let me inform both of you that updating the software of any satellite receiver is a very risky business, because, frankly speaking, they are not intended to. Most receiver companies simply buy the main board manufactured by some other xyz company, fix it in the box, and add their brand name and sell. Nobody might have given the thought of updating the software, hence that feature might have never been tested for, or any backup feature made, for the old software!!
I would hence request you to send it to the factory, especially if it is under warranty.
In the first place, why did you update the software? If it were latest frequencies you were looking for, it is available at www.lyngsat.com , software updates should only be performed as a last resort, when your unit has some malfunction that has been diagnozed as due to software problem.

Your only alternative is to send the unit to the factory, or swap the board from another similar receiver.