Plugins

kuti

Reaction score
Fist I wish a prospereous and healthy 2005 to all of you.
I have been trying to use te plugings on my sky 2 many times without sucseeding,when I click on plugin menu there is nothing.I have crated a folder and name it MDPugins and putthe softcam keys in t as well as yanske1.31.also have put s2emu1.091.I have put this folder in the program files in the progdvb fodler ,I am useing the progdvb sotware,Regardig the dvbwiewer ,first I do not know its use so I only downloaded version ts430 .I would like to know what I have done wrong and the correct way to use these file .Ihave also seen many treads regardfing this but when I try somthing notng happen.
I wish also to contact NASH3 who had the same problem and was able to do i.
Thanks all of you.

Hairybathplug

Reaction score
Start off by getting one program working say progdvb, first scan sat so you get fta to make sure card and dish is working, then plut latest yankse or s2emu and mach1 softcam in the progdvd main directory.

What bird you looking at m8??

kuti

Reaction score
Hairybathplug said:
Start off by getting one program working say progdvb, first scan sat so you get fta to make sure card and dish is working, then plut latest yankse or s2emu and mach1 softcam in the progdvd main directory.

What bird you looking at m8??

I am already configured the lmb and have piture,but I want to see ncripted ones and for this want to enter in the plugins menu

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Delete the all the Y*nkse stuff, and move s2emu.dll and s*ftcam.key file to the main ProgDVB folder.

kuti

Reaction score
thanks for the advise,Ihave done so and I am happy with what I am seeing.