PLZ help with ATOM 9000!!!!!!

joshuatronic

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hello guys. i have a problem here with Atom 9000. i turn it on and it gives me the Menu with no channels on, i download channels and it says it stores them. everything works. but when i turn off the receiver and turn it back on there are no channels that i downloaded before, it just gives the menu. its losing memory. what do u think is going on???? do u think its flash??????

pant

Reaction score
joshuatronic said:
hello guys. i have a problem here with Atom 9000. i turn it on and it gives me the Menu with no channels on, i download channels and it says it stores them. everything works. but when i turn off the receiver and turn it back on there are no channels that i downloaded before, it just gives the menu. its losing memory. what do u think is going on???? do u think its flash??????

Bad news my friend.Try a factory reset but I am sure you have to send it for repair.I can give you a link to read more about this but it is in Greek...

joshuatronic

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hello my friend. i do the repairs myself, there is no problem for me to unsolder the flash with hot air gun and program it on my eprom programmer.do u think its flash memory? i must say that i reprogrammed it via PC with some old software but the problem remains the same. if u suggest i unsolder the flash and replace it with a new one ill do it. maybe u happen to have the atom 9000 dump? the software availbale for download for atom is .bin itself and i can program it on eprom programmer but i dnt know if it has the boot inside the .bin too. could u also tell me the greek site u r saying? maybe ill figure out something? thanx in advance

GATOS

Reaction score
Yes the problem is the flash memory
you need to replace this memory with new one
and no (MICRONICS) but (AMD) or (ST) is beter
If you need dump file email me
I have fix many ATOM 7000/9000
I am from GREECE and we have many ATOM here
sorry my bad english

GATOS

joshuatronic

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ok friend. what is ur email? if u can email me the dump of Atom 9000 (and of Atom 7000 if u can) to Email address removed ill be waiting . thanx