Plz Plz Plz help me

M

Mighty Angel

Hello all!
i've just got new reciver called Databox with internal mr !!!!
any one can help me to know what should i do cuz how i noticed you all only talk about external mr
help me plzzzzzzzzzzz!!:confused

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
hi mighty angel. i have an internal mr. what is it you want to know?

J

jean de nevers

hi i also have an internal mr (1081) and i would like to know how to program it. absat and polsat+ tps all not working
please help
ps: the internal module works without a card and i don t have any programator

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
hi jean de nevers. if there is no card slot try keying in 00 with the remote and it might bring up the cam screen. but i´m only going by the one i had. if that works its just a case of putting the new keys with the remote, take your time as an internal came sometimes takes a while. what reciever you got?

J

jean de nevers

hi rob43 , thanks for your help

i have an echostar 21102ci viaccess patched with an integrated matrix(mr1081). what i want is to update the cam from 1081 to newer updates. Can i do that without a programer?just by rs32 with the computer and the receiver? thanks

R

rob43

My Location
canaries
jean de nevers said:
hi rob43 , thanks for your help

i have an echostar 21102ci viaccess patched with an integrated matrix(mr1081). what i want is to update the cam from 1081 to newer updates. Can i do that without a programer?just by rs32 with the computer and the receiver? thanks
sorry, i´m not sure how to do it. some of the others might know. try this link http://www.matrixcam.com/serial.htm i´m still at the lower end of the learning curve. atb rob43