Plz Plz Plz help me

Mighty Angel

Reaction score
Hello all!
i've just got new reciver called Databox with internal mr !!!!
any one can help me to know what should i do cuz how i noticed you all only talk about external mr
help me plzzzzzzzzzzz!!:confused

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi mighty angel. i have an internal mr. what is it you want to know?

Reaction score
hi i also have an internal mr (1081) and i would like to know how to program it. absat and polsat+ tps all not working
please help
ps: the internal module works without a card and i don t have any programator

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
hi jean de nevers. if there is no card slot try keying in 00 with the remote and it might bring up the cam screen. but i´m only going by the one i had. if that works its just a case of putting the new keys with the remote, take your time as an internal came sometimes takes a while. what reciever you got?

Reaction score
hi rob43 , thanks for your help

i have an echostar 21102ci viaccess patched with an integrated matrix(mr1081). what i want is to update the cam from 1081 to newer updates. Can i do that without a programer?just by rs32 with the computer and the receiver? thanks

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
jean de nevers said:
hi rob43 , thanks for your help

i have an echostar 21102ci viaccess patched with an integrated matrix(mr1081). what i want is to update the cam from 1081 to newer updates. Can i do that without a programer?just by rs32 with the computer and the receiver? thanks

sorry, i´m not sure how to do it. some of the others might know. try this link http://www.matrixcam.com/serial.htm i´m still at the lower end of the learning curve. atb rob43