Polish TV & Sky

mark one

Reaction score
My Location
Warrington, Cheshire
Again sorry if it is the wrong Forum

I have just discovered it is possible to get some Polish station via Sky, is there anyone who could point me to the settings.

Thanks if you can

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Yes it would be possible, providing they are FTA...what channels are you looking for?

mark one

Reaction score
My Location
Warrington, Cheshire
Thanks waverider for your reply but I'll take any channel thats available. I followed the following links. However there are only a few English stations to add their

What is FTA?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
FTA= free to air.....also what satellite setup do you have?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They do not specify which satellite, only that it may be 19.2E or Hotbird 13E, see the link I supplied HERE, it is a pretty accurate guide to what Free To Air Polish channels are on which satellite.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Gotcha! understand rolfw m8 :-) 'HERE' made things pretty clear!

mark one

Reaction score
My Location
Warrington, Cheshire
waverider said:
FTA= free to air.....also what satellite setup do you have?

I am not sure what set up I have on Sky, it is a standard dish with a Pace Reciever.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
what longitued is the dish pointing to?

mark one

Reaction score
My Location
Warrington, Cheshire
waverider said:
what longitued is the dish pointing to?
140 degrees, South East. Don't all sky dishes point the same way?

Sorry for being dumb and thanks for all your advice. Any installer e mailed me to offer to tune my standard Sky dish to some Polish channels but he quite far away and so expensive.

Do you think if I get in touch with the Polish channels or SKy they will give me the info?