Polsat cards **SPORT ONLY**

Gillies

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-5300D with fixed 90cm dish on Hotbird + Standard Sky Setup :)
My Location
Glasgow
hey dudes. i recently recieved an al jazeera card for hotbird 13e so that i can watch most of the rangers 3pm kick offs, as i was told al jazeera have the highest coverage of spl games... only to discover that not all of the 3pm kick offs would be shown.

so i done a bit of reserch and found out that polsat's dedicated channel polsat futbol covered more of the spl games. so i looked around at some prices, mostly coming up at around £350, which id say is pretty expensive. i noticed whithin this package ther are a lot of family channels such as discovery channel, etc etc.

so i was wondering if there was a polsat card that i could buy that - like the al jazeera card - showed only the sports channels?

cheers

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
£230 for a years (12 months Family & Sports packs) I have it so I should know!

fraz001

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky
My Location
glasgow
Ghostleader said:
£230 for a years (12 months Family & Sports packs) I have it so I should know!

Hi mate,

I was wondering how do I get this? what is the next step?

Fraz

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Why do you want it mate? I notice your from Glasgow, if its the SPL your after Polsat's no longer shows the SPL as they no longer have the rights (They had them for 3 years & the deal expired after the 09/10 season). I switched my Polsat sub line up to the Family pack with the HD pack, Eurosport 2 HD has the Bundesliga in HD and blows the tits off the sub standard HD the E$PN show here.