poor audio art sport2 channel

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
at the moment i have a crackling noise intermitantly on art sport 2 is this normal ,is it a broadcasting fault i dont know , if not i think my recievers broken , i am near the scottish borders and am using channel master zone 2 dish ,i know its on the fringe but every thing else work i e art sport 1 3 4 and thy are on the same freq .

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome to the forum llss
If your problem is only on one channel then it is more than likely a transmission problem. I have seen many reports previously about poor sound quality on Art Sport

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
thanks , i thought about that , i will just monitor the system for now thans very much.

redone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 800hd...
Zone 2 sky dish motorised..
Moteck 2100.. Dbox2 upstairs
My Location
uk
llss said:
thanks , i thought about that , i will just monitor the system for now thans very much.

Same here mate....Glad to hear you got a problem also(LOL)
Save me messin with my set up....All other arab channels are fine apart from ART2....Keeps poppin...Hope they sort it for saturday...
Everton v spurs..
Red

Ps i think the problem is to do with the english pid.....
If you select the arabic, all is fine...

haggismn

Reaction score
redone said:
Same here mate....Glad to hear you got a problem also(LOL)
Save me messin with my set up....All other arab channels are fine apart from ART2....Keeps poppin...Hope they sort it for saturday...
Everton v spurs..
Red

Ps i think the problem is to do with the english pid.....
If you select the arabic, all is fine...

The problem has been around for a long time. Art say that there is no problem with the channel when it goes to the uplink, causing some to think that there is some kind of signal interference. We may never know what it is thats causing it.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
haggismn said:
The problem has been around for a long time. Art say that there is no problem with the channel when it goes to the uplink, causing some to think that there is some kind of signal interference. We may never know what it is thats causing it.

Mr Murdoch and his box of tricks, trying to win back lost customers :rolleyes:

newcastleman32

Reaction score
toppervte33h said:
Mr Murdoch and his box of tricks, trying to win back lost customers :rolleyes:

like the way your mind works toppervte

Im a friend of the discussion starter an have experianced this popping (cracking) noise on his art 2 channel

surely if the end result of there transmission is customers complaining at this disruption in audio!!! you would think owners of ART would investigate whats going wrong an not just wash there hands with the problem saying link is fine on going out at there end

So does everyone suffer this audio hindrett or do some receivers cope better then then others at limiting the audio disturbence , or is it down to area within uk
Anyways on Llss 's Humax va fox reciever the popping noise is very noticeble

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
northumberland
new info transponder fault on art sport 2 technical fault they apparently are trying to correct this problem every one is experiencing this audio fault . theey are going to switch games to art 4 if it cannot be fixed lets hope boys

newcastleman32

Reaction score
llss said:
new info transponder fault on art sport 2 technical fault they apparently are trying to correct this problem every one is experiencing this audio fault . theey are going to switch games to art 4 if it cannot be fixed lets hope boys

oh great!!!!!!!! bet this just means we'll have popping audio on art 4 aswell art 2 ,im all ears