Poseidon Keys

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Anyone load keys for Poseidon without any problems. Tries to ftp Marys over but not clearing anything. Tried Spartans as well and still no joy. Kept getting message about nagra boxkey, could`nt understand it as in German I think. Other images working ok, Zeus, Gemeni but wanted to get a look at Poseidon. Not interested in going through all hassle with the encryption method for control panel. Ver 2.0 up, think 2.3 is out & as it looks difficult.

briosa

Reaction score
john_graydon said:
Anyone load keys for Poseidon without any problems. Tries to ftp Marys over but not clearing anything. Tried Spartans as well and still no joy. Kept getting message about nagra boxkey, could`nt understand it as in German I think. Other images working ok, Zeus, Gemeni but wanted to get a look at Poseidon. Not interested in going through all hassle with the encryption method for control panel. Ver 2.0 up, think 2.3 is out & as it looks difficult.
Hi John,
I just finished to update softCam in mary`s, because it has today`s update ( see byksat site). I`ve installed Poseidon in first day and I think it`s a great image!! I "fly" from 45.ºE to 45.ºW!! No problems at all till now. Normally I don´t update k**s directly from C-Panel. I do it downloading mary, byksat and mach1, to my PC, unzziped them and upload them by FTP.I know that isn`t the easiear way, but this way I`m seeing the update dates in DB! I think that`s no problem also to update from Control Panel, if, first, you update C-Paneç, of course!