adam2002

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force D master 1122
sky digibox with freeview card.
80cm dish with motor
My Location
France
wondered if anyone has had problems with their order or payment with this dealer?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've just done a search using that retailer as a search term, but can only come up with one old thread where someone professed to have had a problem, but they didn't report back on whether it was resolved and that normally means that it was.

There are several other threads where members say that they have had good dealings, so I guess that on balance they are a good retailer.

What problems have you had and what response have you received?

adam2002

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force D master 1122
sky digibox with freeview card.
80cm dish with motor
My Location
France
Thx for the reply. Since I have a pretty archaic receiver thought I might buy a legit viewing card for six months until I can afford a completely new system. three weeks on still been sent nothing.......I may go for the upgrade sooner than I anticipated, perhaps therefore its a blessing in disguise.
ad.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Did you pay by credit card, and are they posting it to France for you ?

stealthpirate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super (upstairs), Phoenix Apollo MC (downstairs) both running off a cheapo 80cm dish with a twin output monoblock 13° & 19.2°. Sky+ (downstairs) piped 'round the house.
My Location
Yorkshire
I've met the guy who runs the company (providing it's still the same guy 6-7yrs ago), he was very helpful and a decent bloke alround, I'm sure you won't have any probs dealing with him :)
Have you not contacted him???