Possible solution to Cabo blackout!

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, Dreambox 500Si, with universal 3 LNB's and 2X 80cm dish.
My Location
Portugal

sligoman

Reaction score
All very well but if you need to view the info you have to register to yet another board...

Sligoman

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
sligoman said:
All very well but if you need to view the info you have to register to yet another board...

Sligoman

except that it is a very useful board. Even tho its in German.
They are saying that the latest rsakeylist will clear Cabo - get it from the thread and ftp the unzipped ssakeylist file into /var/ssce and overwrite what's there.
The version in Mary's bundle is 2 days older and clearly doesnt have latest Cabo keys. (Tho I thought Cabo, being na*ra was AU. . . ).
One guy is using an image called Pforzheimer - after a town in Germany and I suspect it is an image to handle official Premier cards. Its hard to see why any other image should not cope.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
haggard, do u think the hydra images will have problems with official premier cards?

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, Dreambox 500Si, with universal 3 LNB's and 2X 80cm dish.
My Location
Portugal
It works!
I'm using Terminator VT8, with newcamd 5.24 built-in.
Just a detail:
1º copy the content of the rsakeylist, in the rar file, and paste it on the rsakeylist, on the Dreambox, replacing the equivalent code lines, WITHOUT CHANGING THE CODE.
2º proceed similar but with the autoroll.key, in the rar, to the softcam.key, on the Dreambox.
If the update is done like this, it works, because that's the way i did it and it's working fine.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
wallycharlo said:
haggard, do u think the hydra images will have problems with official premier cards?

The Germans (ovviously) use official PW cards and when I read about it a couple of months ago, I go the impression that they use images that are designed to be stable with PW. You can be sure that if you got such a card, you could find an image that works OK. Maybe even Hydra or one you use already.
Just from what I read, PW (Al*ddin) in card slot is supported by Newcamd and Radegast.