Posting codes & XXX question

whizzwilly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600 IP, 1m dish, 0.3 lnb, 36v Jaegar H-H mount, Dragon Cam 4, dynamite programmer, Dell Dimension 8400 3Mhz 160Gb
My Location
Rochdale
Hi all

I for one have great respect for forum rules but i have a question that puzzles me maybe you can shed some light on it.

You have a rule which states no keys/codes to be posted on the forum and yet in the other breath you tell people where to find them! Is this not a contradiction in terms or do you have reasons why no codes should be posted on your forum? To me it seems u r encouraging people to wander off your site ( which as an absolute newcomer i have found very useful) and go elsewhere !!

Also i have borrowed a gold viaccess card auto update and put it in my echostar ad3600ip ( there is also an Aston 1.03 cam in slot 1 but no card in it ) . I watch XXL and Multivision ( no longer available) on 13E and Triple X on 30W. Are there any more hardcore channels available with just this setup ?

Thanks

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
There was a time when the gold card was KING, Not a lot left now ( m/v and xxl gone for now ). All the stuff on 5W dried up also.

As for posting keys, sites that have Keys and files get closed down or kicked of the sever and are always looking for a new home. Sometimes the hoast might be in a place where the rules might be hard to enforce ( east of the iron curtain ) maybe but this can cost lots of dosh.

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
whizzwilly said:
You have a rule which states no keys/codes to be posted on the forum and yet in the other breath you tell people where to find them! Is this not a contradiction in terms or do you have reasons why no codes should be posted on your forum?

It seems to me what we have here is a forum with lots of users who can answer your technical queries in the world of satellite TV. As razor mentioned, publishing keys will get you shut down. There are many sites hosting keys that are up and down like a yo-yo, it would be a shame to get this site shut down and loose the wealth of knowledge over night. Hunt around the links section, hunt around other satellite forums, you'll find what your looking for eventually. If it was too easy it would be no fun!

-CTS :cool:

whizzwilly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600 IP, 1m dish, 0.3 lnb, 36v Jaegar H-H mount, Dragon Cam 4, dynamite programmer, Dell Dimension 8400 3Mhz 160Gb
My Location
Rochdale
Thanks Razor for shedding some light on things

Razor said:
There was a time when the gold card was KING, Not a lot left now ( m/v and xxl gone for now ). All the stuff on 5W dried up also.

As for posting keys, sites that have Keys and files get closed down or kicked of the sever and are always looking for a new home. Sometimes the hoast might be in a place where the rules might be hard to enforce ( east of the iron curtain ) maybe but this can cost lots of dosh.

zad23

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
north africa
:) :) hi ,
i ve countered the same problem with multivision spice and xxl if u have the codes for them please send them to me on XXXXXXXXXXXX
; i totally agree with ur opinion

[fieldset=admin]Don't post your email - no one's going to reply. [/fieldset]

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The MV / TPS codes change very 5 minutes now, so there no point trying to use a single code to open them. You need a key bundle (only works with a few receivers) or an autoupdater (even fewer receivers)