• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

power supply technosat

mnadeem

hi
where can we buy new power supply for technosat receiver in europe

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
mnadeem said:
hi
where can we buy new power supply for technosat receiver in europe
I cannot answer your question but anyone that could would have difficulty!!!
Where exactly in Europe ??? it's an effing big place if you look at a map. Also definitions for Europe change depending on certain conditions. e.g. For travel insurance purposes Israel is in Europe geographically it is in the Middle East.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire

Low Profile

My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, DM7000 80GB HD with Asus WL330 wifi + 2GB usb drive, Skystar2.3, 2.2m Kinhuge Dish with Inverto LNB and Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn. Pace 1.3.25 and 80cm for Sky.
My Location
Lot, Dordogne, Correze border.
Look at the capacitors in the power supply, if any of the tops are bulging then replace them. Also, If they are for example 16V caps then change them for 25V caps.