PowerColour DVB PC Card

internetbasic2000

Reaction score
Iam Going to buy the Power Colour Digital TV PC Card And I want to know if any of the channel decryption software will be compatible with it?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't heard of that one I'm afraid, have you got a link to the site with more details?

Softcams do not work on all cards, so be careful which one you choose, any particular reason why you have selected this on?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just found This, is it the one you speak of? It works with WinDVB, so may well work with the available softcams, but you may need to do a bit more research.

internetbasic2000

Reaction score
Thank you rolfw, yes this is the card which i mean but from where i can get the WinDVB, and what is the best site offer softcams?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire

asaeles

Reaction score
Please internetbasic2000 inform about what you have reached in SoftCams and wether it worked or not, I'm living in Egypt and I'm thinking of buying a PC Card Receiver also.

khalidnasr

Reaction score
HI,, Need your assistance..
I have the PowerColor Dstv Card and software driver (windvb ver 1.1c), but unable to make the setup as it requires a password, which is not available. Please could any one help me out to run this program, or awebsite from where I can download this software

redrose

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
azazxds
My Location
Libya
khalidnasr said:
HI,, Need your assistance..
I have the PowerColor Dstv Card and software driver (windvb ver 1.1c), but unable to make the setup as it requires a password, which is not available. Please could any one help me out to run this program, or awebsite from where I can download this software
Hi Nasir Unfortunately I have exactly same your problem and Im searching web sites but till now I got nothing so please if you get the serial number send it to me to my e-mail doctorazmi*yahoo.com and I promise if I got anything I will write it for you.Bye

abou2000us

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Egypt
I have PowerColour DVB PC Card and I missed the driver CD plz anyone can help me