Powersky

My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
Lebanon
Could you please tell me how to develop my PS-8210CISK powersky, were I can find important software for it and how to use them. Thanks in advance.

(PS Please notice that the information has to be as simple as possible for I'm a beginner in this regard.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Folan al-Folani

What do you mean develop? are you talking about a satellite PC card here or what?

My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
Lebanon
I mean ways to view more channels, if you know what I mean. I don't have a smart card. I usually download update software (and get them into the receiver through my computer and the arioner software), but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Yesterday I tried the Ferguson key but it didn't work out, it showed connexion (I couldn't download it in English, it had French tabs) and went on just like that for minutes without bringing anything.

Thanks in advance

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Have a read at the end of this thread