ppv crack

C

craig2000

my freind has got a box that connects to the back of sky box.he can watch free ppv.after watching he tacks it out and puts it back in and it resets it self.hes had it for a year and cost £15.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Oh! God!

Not again?

Isn't there some sort of filter we can put on the forum which will do something about this?

Regards

W.H.

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
no need for a box. i discovered if you send £37 a month to some bloke in scotland you can watch all the channels all the time. Its great!!
for an extra few quid a time you can get movies too.
:p

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Come on lads, in fairness to Craig, some mates are slightly economical with the truth when it comes to how clever they've been. I stand in the pub sometimes and listen to guys talking absolute garbage and how they get free Sky because they,ve got a 1 metre dish which is so powerful that it overrides the encryption. ;)

the Guy has probably got the 9 volt battery box and is yet to find out that he's onto a long term stalemate.

Rolf

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 30-Apr-02 AT 08:37 AM (GMT)]Sounds more like an ad for the new offer thats going around for a box that apparently can reset the credit limit to nought. Say you've seen it working and maybe someone will buy it after all. I got an offer for the very same. never bought it though.
Methos.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
And here's another top tip:
Replacing your LNB with a pot-noodle saves time and money in the kitchen.