PPV HACK (that really works)

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 07-Feb-02 AT 08:26 PM (GMT)]During a heated debate at my local sat retailer i came across some interesting info.I was talking about all the saps that had bought the PPV /line excluder only 2 find out that at £50 box freezes and have 2 call SKY 2 get it back on (then get a £50 bill.)which i think was supplied by Murdock & his gang 2 improve ppv hits.When he stated I can get round that.
B*LLOCKS said i and a argument ensued with me casting absurbsions at his mother s_x life!So i must have really pissed him off because he:d got 2 prove it mode.(you know when u want 2 rip some1s throat out 2 prove your right)Well he stormed over 2 a set top box in his display,turned 2 a ppv channel,ordered event(had his little box at the rear,did this again 2 more times diff channels,got out his eeprom reader (laptop) read the box eeprom,showed a lot of sh*te 2 me.he stated thats the ppvs being stored,he then sent a prog 2 the eeprom and erased it.(no more cowering 2 SKY )just wipe it yourselfs.I am going back on Saturday 2 get a CAM slot off him if any 1 is interested drop a thread here and i will pick another argument with him 2 get the prog.As i dont have sky and never will (its a principal thing) ANY INFO COMES MY WAY THAT CAN GIVE MURDOCK A SORE RECTUM I WILL GLEAFULLY PASS IT ON.

TB

Reaction score
I'll never have $ky either, until the hack comes, yeah man any chance 2 screw that bastard, will be greatfully received!! I'm sure I speaking for any decent minded thinking person!!

froggs

Reaction score
Website
www.froggsltd.com
My Location
Rotherham
hi ,

do you know what software is used to wipe the cards epromm and do you know where i could get it,

also is it possible to get any software that will let you copy a skydigital card or read whats on the card,

the reason i ask is that there are test cards knocking about which enables viewing on all channels the only problem though is, the card has to be paired with the digibox you want to view it in, in other words the digibox's seriel number is somehow entered on to the card.
if it was possible to copy a card and then alter the seriel number to the same one of the box you wish to view it in,

Cheers andy please email me froggs@electronixltd.fsnet.co.uk

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Its nothing 2do with card.He pluged a laplink to didgy box 2 clear internal eeprom.(I know more about Chaos Theory than S*y)but i do know what i seen.He ordered 3 diff PPV films accessed internal eeprom
and then reset it.(cleared all info of transaction)Now this is only
a educated guess (or uneducated to some)when ordering ppv reciver rings mainframe to bill account if cannot connect (lines busy server down)stores on internal eeprom,card hack,battery hack,but will only store to max £50 when setop box turns off.when u ring sky they then access your box read amount bill u (know you`ve been fiddleing )not RSED as they prob thought up the idea of the line block card originally to increase PPV request,Only prob is some student/BOD
has sat there thinking a way round it and ive seen it.

orphidian

Reaction score
My Location
Essex, UK
Any further info on this hack, or is it a no go? Is there any info regarding what changes are required to the eprom, and how to do it? I take it that you still need a box, or is just changing the phone number to a duff one enough? Interesting that you know more about Chaos Theory, i'll have to pick your brains on that later. Where are you on String Theory or the Unification Theory. I have some ideas on the later but have no one to talk to about it (if it hasn't got tits, their not interested!!!). Any info on either topic would be good.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This is a very old post Orphidian, I would guess that either no more information was forthcoming, or it didn't work after the card change.

PS. Go into the tech heads forum, Einstein's Alcove and look at a couple of the earlier threads, they will probably be right up your street. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Surely String theory encompasses everything in the universe into a simple set of rules, and therefore must include tits to some degree ?

By the way the easiest Sky hack is to buy an All in One remote, go to a neighbours house with a barstool, sit just outside the living room window, and fiddle until you have got the codes for the TV, and satellite system.